Put your effort & tech skills into an urban mobility project, by helping with developing software platforms that help the local authorities in thousands of cities around the world to measure, monitor, and manage the mobility within the cities.
Have a real positive impact on your own career could also be achieved through being part of a stable team, where a positive culture is valued and where you may be exposed to a large variety of technologies (Java, C++, C#, .NET, Python, testing) and very highly skilled colleagues.
You can also have a real positive impact on others by influencing, guiding & helping to grow your development team.
What will you do:
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software;
- You will manage project priorities, deadlines and work you’re doing;
- Ensure the technical solutions meet the business needs in the most effective, efficient, and technically appropriate way;
- You have experience in overall system architecture, scalability, reliability and performance;
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design;
- Document technical risk and issues and actively work to avoid/mitigate/resolve extent risks;
- Experience in working with customers, partners and vendor to create software solutions;
- Remain up-to-date on all current best practices, trends and industry developments.
The requirements for the role are:
- An in-depth understanding of .Net, C# with 4+ years of experience;
- 3+ years of experience with Xamarin development;
- Android/embedded development experience is a plus;
- Exposure to Operating System-level development is a plus;
- An in-depth understanding of Design Patterns;
- Familiarity with SOLID design principles;
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, or MySQL;
- Comfortable with agile development and continuous integration build environments;
- Experienced in delivering projects in Agile/Scrum methodology.