Develop a strong and mature end-to-end solution that supports the retail domain. This solution is used by different world-wide clients and helps them to stay on top of market trends, to build and maximize their business.
What will you do:
- Develop, maintain and extend the software application based on specified documentation;
- Work as part of a team of engineer’s in the creation of high-quality software within agreed deadlines;
- Assume a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team, from development through to production;
- Perform code reviews and provide regular feedback to your fellow developers;
- Practice mentorship for your junior colleagues;
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control;
- Participate in production releases, offer after release support.
The requirements are:
- 5+ years of professional C# development experience;
- Strong database concepts;
- Fluency in English;
- Agile methodologies and practical proven knowledge;
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent certified education.