Do you have an interest in the financial service industry? If you are a lifelong learner who understands that continual improvement is the path to quality, who finds motivation in technologies and science, as well as solving complex design decisions, and value teamwork, then this project could be the next step in your career.
This will be an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment & constantly growing team, in the financial services industry, where the client is operating various brands in multiple regions and over 20 languages, specializing in CFD trading on web and mobile.
What will you do:
- You’ll be happy contributing ideas but also able to turn these ideas into practice;
- Passionate about programming, you’ll be always on the lookout for new technologies that could help us to build a world-class product;
- Build your expertise, keep up-to-date on latest trends and provide knowledge and suggestion in relation to architecture, design, best practice and latest development techniques and methodologies;
- Great team working skills;
- Recognize areas for improvement and propose solutions based on your own experience and best-practice;
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
The requirements for the role are:
- An in-depth understanding of .Net, C# – with 3+ years of experience (5+ for Seniors);
- An in-depth understanding of OOP with 3+ years .Net or Java, C++ (5+ for Seniors);
- Knowledge of Design Patterns;
- SQL programming skills.
Experience that gives strong advantage:
- Previous experience in developing complex distributed systems with high message throughput;
- Working on big projects including legacy code;
- Async programming in .Net;
- Dynamic and functional programming;