Be part of a dynamic team that works for the world’s second-largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry. The company provides a challenging environment and creates a learning environment for its employees.
What will you do:
- Develop the new product lines & new platform for the company;
- Constantly adding new features;
- Work with .NET Core, MS Azure, and use the best coding practices.
The requirements for the role are:
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience as a .NET Developer;
- Experience working with microservices;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services;
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker;
- Experience with Web services.