Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Location: Iasi Remote
Requirements: Manual Tester QA Quality Assurance
Join a team with a ”can-do” attitude that works on impactful projects for the health industry.
Parts of what will you do:
- proactive testing, finding new problems, analyzing them, and supporting software designers in corrective actions;
- manage and track bugs/anomalies and verify bug fixes;
- influences software design to maximize testability
- improve working methods to increase test coverage;
- perform training sessions and mentor less experienced team members;
- draft, review and approve training materials for the testing team.
The minimum requirements are:
- good experience in software testing environment, or equivalent to;
- good practical testing skills;
- an understanding of the QA and development processes;
- have good analytical skills with proven ability to comprehend business requirements.