Do you want your work to make an impact on energy users around the world? Come to the team of our clients and help your friends have a more enjoyable experience.
What will you do:
- Design AI-based solutions that can bring ideas from pilot to commercially viable reality;
- Evaluate different techniques, tools, and approaches to a large variety of machine learning problems;
- Develop algorithms for data preparation, feature extraction, data analytics, and machine learning;
- Train, validate and test machine learning models in order to achieve best-in-class performance in large scale;
- Support the design of data models on modern DBMS (SQL and NoSQL) as well as in Hadoop DFS, Hive, and Hbase;
- Write reusable, testable, and scalable code;
- Perform code reviews, test case reviews, and ensure code developed meets the requirements.
The requirements for the role are:
- 3 to 5 years working experience as a data scientist with profound practical knowledge of the various ML model classes, including neural networks and deep learning;
- Strong background in non-linear optimization, algorithm development, feature extraction, and signal processing;
Knowledge of source control management systems (git) and CI/CD flows;
Experience in implementing machine learning solutions on AWS or Azure is considered a plus;
Coding in Python, SQL;
Excellent writing and communication skills, considering varying levels of precision and matching the audience.