Consider this opportunity if you find yourself looking for challenging projects in the financial area and the chance to be part of a company operating globally, with over 70 years of experience in the credit insurance and risk management. Have ownership and flexibility in your program and have colleagues with a great amount of experience from whom you can learn.
What will you do:
- Designing, developing, and delivering components with high-availability and efficiency for mission-critical systems;
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient, documented code.
The minimum requirements are:
- Bachelor`s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology;
- At least 3 years of experience in software engineering using Java;
- Good English skills both written and spoken;
- You will use technologies such as: