Help to enhance and support the tools built for generating ESG (environmental, social, and governance) scores for the participating companies. Join our client’s team as a Java Fullstack Developer.
You will be part of a highly skilled team of Software Developers and will work on a complex Data Management Platform. The platform provides data, research, and analytics (with a focus both on information and speed), is secure and accessible from any device from virtually anywhere.
What will you do:
- Design, write and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code setting standards for others to follow;
- Be involved in software and architectural development activities;
- Contribute to the design, development, and deployment of products, including building software applications from scratch;
- Research and share industry innovations, trends, and current best practices.
The requirements for the role are:
- 6-8 Years of experience as Java Developer;
- Strong Java, Spring Framework;
- XSLT, JasperSoft, QlikSense, Tomcat/Apache.
Nice to have:
- Big Data, Hadoop, Python, Docker, AWS, Experience with MongoDB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB, Postgres, Kafka or RabbitMQ;
- SnowFlake, Databricks.