Having a real positive impact on others could be also achieved through putting your Java skills to work in the urban mobility area, by developing software platforms that help the local authorities in thousands of cities around the world to measure, monitor, and manage the mobility within the cities.
Having a real positive impact on your own career could also be achieved through being part of a stable team, where a positive culture is valued and where you may be exposed to a large variety of technologies (Java, C++, C#, .NET, Python, testing) and highly skilled colleagues.
What will you do:
- Writing and testing code to a high standard across platforms and browsers, setting standards for others to follow;
- Be involved in software and architectural development activities;
- Analyzing project briefs to accurately produce technical/functional specifications;
- Record changes to improve established java application processes;
- Strives to deploy all products and updates on time;
- Review current systems, suggesting updates as needed;
- Remain up to date on all current best practices, trends and industry developments;
- Maintain a high standard of work quality and encourage others to do the same;
- Identify potential challenges and bottlenecks in order to address them proactively;
- Experience in working with customers, partners and other vendors to create software solutions.
- Excellent core Java J2EE programming skills (3+ years);
- Practical experience of using Spring Framework and Hibernate;
- REST & SOAP API integrations;
- Experience in applying software design patterns;
- Familiar with using Git;
- Waterfall, Scrum methodologies;
- Continuous Integrations/Test Automation;
- Web Server Application (Tomcat, Glassfish), Maven, PostgreSQL/Oracle;
- Write JUnit and integrations tests;
- Experience in synchronizing technology lifecycles;
- Ability to quickly understand and code for a large, complex technical architecture of a web-based application.