- Location: Remote/ Iasi
- Level: Mid/ Senior
If you consider yourself to be a communicative person with good social skills, and able to join a distributed team with an open mind setup, join this Java Developers team. See if a remote job really fits you or join us on-site, at our client’s Iasi office.
What will you do:
- Develop applications and services;
- Write and test code to a high standard across platforms;
- Analyze project briefs to accurately produce technical/functional specifications;
- Ensure that documentation is of a high standard;
- Keep track of changes in technologies and best practices.
The requirements for the role are:
- Strong knowledge of development using Java (with Spring, Microservices);
- Experience using RESTful API end-points;
- Design Patterns;
- Comfortable working with a CLI and Linux environments (eg., CentOS);
- Working knowledge of applicable Internet standards and protocols;
- Knowledge and experience of build tools such as Maven and Gradle;
- Experience of continuous integration and deployment tools (eg., Jenkins);
- CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience of testing frameworks such as JUnit, Unit/Integration testing;
- Experience of source control systems (eg., Git);
- Good working knowledge of database technologies (eg., DB, SQL, MySQL, NoSQL);
- TDD, clean code, SOLID;
- Security, OAuth 2.0, JWT;
- Software Development Concepts, SOLID.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you:
IT Recruiter & HR Consultant
Explore more jobs
Work in an IT product company in the finance & payments field. It is based in...
Work in a product company built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in...
Be a part of new team in Iasi, who works on great software with high quality. Sen...
Work for a company which aims to be a point of reference for the software develop...
Lead and grow a team of Java developers by implementing processes, communicating ...
Join a product company, eHealth provider with a comprehensive portfolio of cuttin...