There is a new big challenge open in the IT market in one of the world’s best 25 workplaces. In a large company from the banking services (with a tradition of more than 150 years since its beginning), this challenge brings a high impact (on multiple continents, more than 14.000 sites, and more than 145mn clients all over the world).
They already started working with development teams in Iasi and are willing to extend and collaborate with a dedicated Java Architect.
The technology stack used:
- BackEnd: Java (cu Spring), NodeJS, Scala
- Testing: Java, Selenium, JUnit, SoapUI, Jmeter, TestNG, Rest APIs
- DevOps: AWS, Cassandra, Kafka, Akka, Python/ Groovy, GitLab
- Data Bases: SQL, noSQL, Oracle
- Environments: Linux
Areas in which there are roles open for European professionals:
- Digital – Automation; FrontEnd Developers; UX Designers
- Cloud – terraform, architecture security, SRE roles
- Cyber – cyber and technology risk management
- Data – Data Engineers (Spark, Python), Data Quality, ML/ Data Scientists roles
- Architecture – leadership and architectural expertise roles