- Location: Iasi
Global executive management role in a team filled with innovators, passionate about their work and enthusiastic about the purchase-to-pay industry they’ve pioneered.
What will you do:
- The Head of Central Professional Services will further build and develop a customer-focused, results-oriented team that can provide strong technical consulting and other professional services as a part of the company’s Customer Services organization globally;
- In addition, the selected person will be a core part of securing company’s and customers’ success and work in close collaboration with the regional professional services leaders with the responsibility to drive our business performance globally;
- As Head of Central Professional Services (Director/Vice President), you will be responsible for the operational management of a growing team of +100 existing members in various locations around the globe and will be in a key role to ensure the implementation and further development of our global practices;
- As a member of the Customer Services Global Management team you will be driving the company strategy within your operation and contributing to the global development of the services;
- Your experiences from the different phases of the customer lifecycle will come in hand as you will be actively working with different counterparts locally and globally supporting different stages of the customer relationship;
- You’re proven track record from leading an international & centralized services organization and solid experience of cloud business model will be highly valued;
- In your role as Head of Central Professional Services, you will be proactively engaging with colleagues and the customers to ensure excellent, industry-leading customer experience;
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that unit’s operations, offering, processes and practices are aligned with the global guiding principles.
The requirements for the role are:
- In-depth experience of working closely with global services operations and have an ability to see “the big picture” and prioritize initiatives for creating standard, globally adoptable ways of working;
- Solid foundation and understanding of customer services dynamics and experience in working closely with sales and product offerings, combined with an entrepreneurial attitude and approach to work;
- Insight into cloud software business dynamics and track record of developing a leading position in the cloud business;
- “Doer” with the ability to roll up sleeves, design processes and systems, dig into the details and operate comfortably in a collaborative and truly international work environment;
- Self-starter, solid finisher and work well in teams;
- Numerate and facile with all aspects of reporting;
- Strong communication, negotiation and collaboration skills and experience of working in matrix organizations;
- Leadership presence to be an outstanding leader of people;
- Strategic thought partner to customer services management team peers;
- 10+ years of relevant experience and a master’s degree.
Explore more jobs
Be the leader of a Product Line and ensure that delivery goals & objectives a...
Challenging management role in Human Resources, Recruitment, in a multinational c...
Work closely with the product management and tribe leadership to define objective...
Guide people in their career path whilst define ways of working in the teams that...
As an Engineering Manager (Professional Services) you will be mainly focusing on ...
Work fully remote or onsite, in Bucharest.