Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Senior
Requirements: automotive Electronics Hardware
Be part of a leading global automotive supplier involved in building the future of new innovative products for the world’s most prestigious automobile manufacturers.
What you will do:
- Ensure the design of electronic control units/modules based on customer requirements (design of hardware architecture, schematics, documentation, create or update eBOM);
- Calculate and document worst-case scenarios;
- Perform electrical simulations;
- Cooperation with international suppliers and customers;
- Development of testing procedures, testing HW components;
- Support and coordinate samples for optimizations. Check and monitor the module validation as well as result interpretation and improvements;
- Support cost quotation and analysis. Coordinate the design and verification of the ECUs (incl. mechanic, manufacturing, test, EMC);
- PCB layout design support;
- Supporting customers, sales team, quality and purchasing departments;
- Product cost optimization initiatives.
We need you to:
- Be a graduate of the Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Automatics, Mechatronics or similar;
- Have good knowledge in analog and digital circuits design;
- Be familiar with design tools ( simulation, schematic entry, engineering calculations, worst-case analysis) and testing equipment (power supplies, multimeters, oscilloscopes);
- Have previous work experience in automotive electronics;
- Be process-oriented, structured and analytic;
- Have advanced English in writing, reading and speaking.