Influence, guide & help grow your own development team for an urban mobility project. Have a real positive impact on others by putting your effort & tech skills into the project, by developing software platforms that help the local authorities in thousands of cities around the world to measure, monitor and manage the mobility within the cities.
If you feel ready to take this Team Leading opportunity, we encourage you to apply and discuss further about next steps.
What will you do:
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software;
- You will manage project priorities, deadlines, and work you’re doing;
- You will help and guide the team with understanding and explaining the technical solutions, coordinating their work, unblocking issues as they arise, ensuring that deadlines are met;
- Ensure the technical solutions meets the business needs in the most effective, efficient, and technically appropriate way;
- You have experience in overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance;
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design;
- Document technical risk and issues and actively work to avoid/mitigate/resolve existent risks;
- Experience in working with customers, partners, and vendors to create software solutions;
- Remain up-to-date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments.
The requirements for the role are:
- An in-depth understanding of .Net Core, C# with 5+ years of experience;
- An in-depth understanding of Design Patterns;
- Experience with cloud technology services such as AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker containers;
- Familiarity with SOLID design principles;
- Comfortable with agile development and continuous integration build environments;
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, or MySQL;
- Experienced in delivering projects in Agile/Scrum methodology;
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.