This is an opening for those who are looking to be part of a small family kind of team, in a product company, working for very big clients in the laboratory industry. Furthermore, it is for those who are looking:
- for a long term working commitment, with an opportunity to develop well-rounded tech skills, by working on different layers of the product.
What will you do:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions;
- Design client-side and server-side architecture;
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications;
- Write effective APIs;
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency;
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software;
- Create security and data protection settings;
- Write technical documentation.
The requirements for the role are:
- Knowledge of server-side languages such as Java;
- Familiarity with database technology such as Oracle, Postgres, and SQL Server;
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software against aggressive schedules;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Attention to details;
- Fast learner;
- Team player;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing;
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.