Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Location: Bucharest Iasi
You can be part of a new project for one of the biggest energy distributors systems operator from West-Europe.
What will you do:
- You are responsible for planning and developing new and existing Applications, Websites, and Mobile Apps;
- You work in agile teams with methods like Kanban and Scrum and write performant, scalable, testable, and clean code;
- You will be a mentor for younger developers and ensure continuous knowledge transfer;
- You follow and evolve code quality guidelines and best practices;
- You collaborate closely with architects, product owners, and other stakeholders to enable modern application development (enable continuous integration and deployment, DevOps)
The requirements for the role are:
- Relevant work experience in Web-Application development;
- Backend skills like Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, and Maven;
- Deep understanding of DevOps like GitLab CI, Microsoft Azure Hosting;
- English language skills.