Develop software solutions for forensic examiners, police officers, and detectives to connect the dots of an investigation. Be part of the leading company in the world when it comes to digital forensics investigations.
What will you do:
- Writing reusable, testable, efficient, and container-oriented microservices;
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and highly performant web applications.
The requirements for the role are:
- A minimum of 3-4 years as a full stack developer (Advantage for NodeJS);
- At least 1 year of experience in NodeJS;
- In-depth experience in React/Angular/Vue;
- A passion for testing and clean code;
- Knowledge and experience with RDBMS, NoSQL databases, various ORMs (TypeORM, Hibernate, etc.);
- Experience implementing server APIs (RESTfull, GraphQL, gRpc, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery.