Having a real positive impact on your own career could also be achieved through being part of a stable team, where a positive culture is valued and where you may be exposed to a large variety of technologies (Java, C++, C#, .NET, Python, testing) and very highly skilled colleagues.
Having a real positive impact on others could be also achieved through putting your Java skills to work in the urban mobility area, by developing software platforms that help the local authorities in thousands of cities around the world to measure, monitor, and manage the mobility within the cities.
What will you do:
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software;
- You will manage priorities and deadlines for work you are doing;
- You have to ensure the technical solutions meet the business needs in the most effective, efficient, and technically appropriate way;
- You must document technical risk and issues and actively work to report/avoid/mitigate/resolve risks;
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design;
- You have an understanding of overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance;
- Remain up-to-date on all current best practices, trends, and industry developments.
The requirements for the role are:
- An in-depth understanding of .Net Core, C# with 3+ years of experience;
- Good understanding of Design Patterns;
- Exposure to cloud technology services like AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker containers;
- Familiarity with SOLID design principles;
- Experience with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, or MySQL;
- Comfortable with agile development, Scrum methodology, and continuous integration build environments.