This role is a mix between team leader responsibility and being hands-on technical. So, this can be an opportunity for you to go to the next level in your career.
The position of Front-end Team leader (with Angular) is open at one of our EDUROM Recruitment clients.
What you will do:
- Work within software development projects as a Team Leader / Senior Frontend Engineer using Angular to create new products;
- Work together with several teams to develop new front-end components for existing applications;
- Demonstrate strong hands-on experience and act as a contact person for all frontend-related topics and questions – both for the Frontend Engineers (coach the junior members of the team) and for the other team members;
- Deliver training sessions for other development teams and promote an efficient transfer of know-how as part of our frontend guild or other meetings;
- Use your experience and knowledge to ensure that your solutions are highly scalable.
We need you to have:
- 5 years + of professional experience and expert knowledge in the area of Single Page Applications with Angular, and TypeScript in combination with REST-based APIs;
- Professional experience with HTML5 and CSS3/SCSS;
- Advanced knowledge and practical experience in Frontend testing using Karma/Jasmine or Jest;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams;
- Experience in technical and methodological coaching of junior UI/UX Engineers, and active participation in the continuous development of colleagues.