As an Engineering Manager (Professional Services) you will be mainly focusing on guiding people in their career path whilst defining ways of working in the team that enables high autonomy, high alignment, and streamlined processes.
What will you do:
- Build and serve a successful & motivated team;
- Ensure that capacity & skills are ahead of teams’ needs;
- Provide constant growth and a clear career path for Engineers;
- Find a way of working that enables teams’ high autonomy and high alignment;
- Ensure that onboarding is efficient & scalable.
The requirements for the role are:
- Strong leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency, direction, and goals;
- Solid hands-on background in software engineering and operations that enables a smooth streamlined process for delivering value;
- Strong people management skills, able to understand people’s ambitions and align them to organization needs and offer constant guidance and feedback for achieving them;
- Ability to identify roles for accomplishing needs, defining talent acquisition practices, hiring plans, and acting on it;
- Expertise in suggesting and implementing changes based on “connecting the dots” on things that come up repeatedly to find elegant solutions for them in close collaboration with the teams;
- Capacity to maintain stable performance and can-do attitude when under pressure or stress;
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English.