Job Category: Executive
Location: Iasi Remote
Guide people in their career path whilst define ways of working in the teams that enable high autonomy, high alignment, and streamlined engineering process.
What will you do:
- Build and serve a successful & motivated Infrastructure Engineering team;
- Ensure that capacity & skills are ahead of SREs needs;
- Provide constant growth and a clear career path for infrastructure engineers;
- Find a way of working that enables teams’ high autonomy, high alignment;
- Assure that special projects are successfully executed;
- Ensure that onboarding is efficient & scalable.
The requirements for the role are:
- Strong leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency, and achieving goals;
- Solid hands-on background in Cloud/Infrastructure engineering and operations that enables a smooth streamlined process for delivering value;
- Strong people management skills, able to understand people’s ambitions and align them to organization needs and offer constant guidance and feedback for achieving them;
- Ability to identify roles for accomplishing needs, defining talent acquisition practices, hiring plans, and acting on it;
- Expertise in suggesting and implementing changes based on “connecting the dots” on things that come up repeatedly to find elegant solutions for them in close collaboration with the teams;
- Capacity to maintain stable performance and can-do attitude when under pressure or stress;
- Questioning/learner attitude. You need to be driven by curiosity and desire to find the truth, not afraid to make mistakes and not to be always right;
- Honest & integer attitude. You need to earn trust and maintain confidences, speak plainly and truthfully;
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English.