- Location: Array
- Status: Open
- Level: Executive
Guide people in their career path whilst define ways of working in the teams that enable high autonomy, high alignment, and streamlined engineering process.
What will you do:
- Build and serve a successful & motivated Infrastructure Engineering team;
- Ensure that capacity & skills are ahead of SREs needs;
- Provide constant growth and a clear career path for infrastructure engineers;
- Find a way of working that enables teams’ high autonomy, high alignment;
- Assure that special projects are successfully executed;
- Ensure that onboarding is efficient & scalable.
The requirements for the role are:
- Strong leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency, and achieving goals;
- Solid hands-on background in Cloud/Infrastructure engineering and operations that enables a smooth streamlined process for delivering value;
- Strong people management skills, able to understand people’s ambitions and align them to organization needs and offer constant guidance and feedback for achieving them;
- Ability to identify roles for accomplishing needs, defining talent acquisition practices, hiring plans, and acting on it;
- Expertise in suggesting and implementing changes based on “connecting the dots” on things that come up repeatedly to find elegant solutions for them in close collaboration with the teams;
- Capacity to maintain stable performance and can-do attitude when under pressure or stress;
- Questioning/learner attitude. You need to be driven by curiosity and desire to find the truth, not afraid to make mistakes and not to be always right;
- Honest & integer attitude. You need to earn trust and maintain confidences, speak plainly and truthfully;
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you:
Explore more jobs
Global executive management role in a team filled with innovators, passionate abo...
Be the leader of a Product Line and ensure that delivery goals & objectives a...
Challenging management role in Human Resources, Recruitment, in a multinational c...
Work closely with the product management and tribe leadership to define objective...
As an Engineering Manager (Professional Services) you will be mainly focusing on ...
Work fully remote or onsite, in Bucharest.