- Location: Array
- Status: Open
- Level: Executive
Work closely with the product management and tribe leadership to define objectives for your area, the “what” part of the story. Your full accountability will cover “how” we convert the objectives into concrete real products or practices.
You will be the direct people manager of engineering managers, principal engineers, technical product managers, and other related roles and accountable for creating a great working environment that enables high autonomy, high alignment, and streamlined product engineering process.
What will you do:
- Build a Product Area;
- Ensure on-time delivery of services as per customer needs;
- Ensure that capabilities owned by the area match the highest quality and operability standards;
- Find a way of working that enables teams’ high autonomy, high alignment;
- Provide constant growth and a clear career path for people;
- Ensure that area capacity & skills are ahead of needs;
- Enable internal and external communication channels.
The requirements for the role are:
- Background in engineering and 8+ years of experience in a leadership role, with impact over multiple teams;
- Strong leadership skills, in regards to establishing trust, transparency, and achieving goals;
- Solid hands-on background in software engineering and operations that enable a smooth streamlined process for delivering value;
- Strong people management skills, able to understand people ambitions and align them to organization needs and offer constant guidance and feedback for achieving them;
- Ability to identify roles for accomplishing needs, defining talent acquisition practices, hiring plans, and acting on it;
- Expertise in suggesting and implementing changes based on “connecting the dots” on things that come up repeatedly to find elegant solutions for them in close collaboration with the teams;
- Capacity to maintain stable performance and can-do attitude when under pressure or stress;
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills in English.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you:
Explore more jobs
Global executive management role in a team filled with innovators, passionate abo...
Be the leader of a Product Line and ensure that delivery goals & objectives a...
Challenging management role in Human Resources, Recruitment, in a multinational c...
Guide people in their career path whilst define ways of working in the teams that...
As an Engineering Manager (Professional Services) you will be mainly focusing on ...
Work fully remote or onsite, in Bucharest.