Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Senior
Requirements: automotive AUTOSAR Embedded C microcontrollers
Join a leading global automotive supplier involved in building the future of new innovative products for the world’s most prestigious automobile manufacturers.
What you will do:
- Development of embedded software for ECUs in the area of battery management & power electronics;
- Development of modular software design based on software requirements;
- Development of control algorithms for power electronics ECUs;
- Implementation of embedded software modules;
- Integration, commissioning, and testing of software modules on the target hardware;
- Create SW documentation according to automotive processes;
- Configuration of AUTOSAR basic software and components.
We expect you to have:
- University degree in Automatic Control and Computer Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science or similar;
- Deep knowledge in C programming language and software development;
- Knowledge of electronics;
- Experience in 16/32-bit microcontroller programming and debugging;
- Quality and result oriented mindset;
- Advanced English in writing, reading and speaking.