We are looking for engineers with expertise in DevOps field for a very well-funded company, with the founders based in Silicon Valley and the main Research & Development center in Iasi. Their aim is to improve personal life and performance of software engineers through innovative cloud-based software solutions in DevOps, leveraging machine learning, and feedback control principles.
The founding team is coming from top software companies such as Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle – where they built technically revolutionary software products generating multi-million dollars of revenues.
What will you do:
1. You’ll be working on the latest technology to implement a production system supporting a multi-cloud environment;
2. You’ll own development infrastructure; systems, networking, and security;
3. You’ll own the CI/CD across multiple platforms.
The requirements for the role are:
- Experience with AWS or GCP/ Azure;
- Linux internals & system administration knowledge;
- Knowledge of networking (protocols & devices);
- VMware and/ or Kubernetes experience;
- Familiarity with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform;
- CI/ CD experience;
- Experience in at least one scripting/ programming language (e.g. Python).