Are you looking for a challenge to build a real-time, distributed computing product in the DevOps/ cloud monitoring space supporting AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud?
There is an amazing opportunity to join a growing Silicon Valley start-up, with a total funding raised to $57 million, and a primary dev center in Iasi.
Yes, a primary dev center in Iasi for a platform product company!
A side benefit to this is that you don’t need to work US hours.
Here, you will:
- Focus on engineering internal enhancements and enablement;
- Ensure and automate any repetitive internal engineering need (access, environment configuration, environments setup, provisioning, and monitoring) for AWS, GCP, Azure;
- Ensure reliable, efficient, and scalable SDLC;
- Improve CI and CD pipelines for speed, extensibility, relevance and reliability;
- Define and update configuration for new hardware and software;
- Automate for cost efficiency while using AWS, GCP, Azure;
- Advice engineering teams on cloud specifics and usage.
The requirements for the role are:
- Experience in working with Linux OS;
- Scripting language; bash preferred;
- Familiar with transition from manual practices to automation;
- Familiar with networking;
- Familiar with one cloud provider AWS / GCP / Azure;
- Familiar with SDLC stage;
- Familiar with CI and CD pipeline purpose and configuration.