A multinational company, with over 250,000 dedicated employees serving clients across 66 countries is looking for DevOps Engineers for a Security Project (Abuse & Fraud Protection).
- Build end-to-end CI/CD, deployment pipeline for microservices based application for cloud platforms incorporating best practices;
- Expertise in setting up end to end Automated DevOps pipeline in Dev, QA and Production Environments for Onpremise, Hybrid & cloud native product/platform, addressing NFR – scale, resilience, availability along with high quality high frequency product releases;
- Expertise in the required Tooling to be integarted into the pipeline with DevSecOps and Security in mind;
- Strong expertise in scripting language and Infrastructure as a Code;
- Ability to quickly learn and understand microservice based platform requirements on Cloud and participate in development/support on new/existing implementations.
The requirements for the role are:
- Must have 4+ years of experience in automated DevOps pipeline creation experience and CI/CD experience using Jenkins;
- Strong experience in Docker and Kubernetes and their deployment on Cloud;
- Exposure with DevOps tools: Git/GitHub, Github Actions, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Formation, Gradle, Maven, Ansible, Artifactory, SonarQube, and SCM (like Git, SVN);
- Experience in Scripting language (Python);
- Experience in Open-source technologies e.g. Kafka, Cassandra, Consul, Elasticsearch, Redis, Vault;
- Experience in Monitoring & observability Tools and Able to visualize & understand core components needed for a Cloud based platform like Application services, Infrastructure services etc.