Our client, a leading global provider of software, has the main purpose of creating a safer internet, through their digital threat platform which enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease and maximum effectiveness.
What will you do:
- Day-to-day operations of our massively scalable and highly available backend platform;
- Manage our hybrid infrastructure;
- Automate routine operational tasks;
- Manage individual projects and milestones with abundant communication of progress.
Looking for someone with experience with:
- Linux system administration;
- Production monitoring using Prometheus/InfluxDB, ELK, Grafana and OpsGenie/PagerDuty;
- CI/CD using Jenkins/Groovy and Github/Gitlab actions;
- Cloud services (AWS, GCP/Azure);
- Python / Go;
- Monitoring, debugging, troubleshooting.
What’s in it for you?
- Innovative projects;
- Exposure to the latest technologies;
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth;
- Robust benefits.