Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Level: Management Senior
Requirements: cybersecurity digital forensics incident response Management
Contribute to the development of a new cyber incident response team within the Cyber & Technology organization.
What you will do:
- Serve as a senior-level technical resource for digital forensics and cyber security incident handling;
- Provide qualified guidance on and coordinate cyber incident response team activities during projects, including the identification, analysis, response and recovery phases of the security incidents;
- Triage and resolve advanced vector attacks such as botnets and advanced persistent threats (APTs);
- Support incident and investigations post-mortem briefings, analysis, and reporting;
- Evaluate compromised equipment, estimate business impact and develop technical recovery plans;
- Performing data recoverability analysis;
- Participate in proof of concepts for new cyber security tools and capabilities;
- Communicate policies, expectations, and feedback to client staff;
- Facilitate a high-performance team environment and employee engagement;
- Provide performance feedback and corrective action to direct staff;
- Provide input on process improvements and contribute to the technology road map for the strategic plan.
We need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or related field, or equivalent experience;
- One or more professional certifications, such as: Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), EC-Council’s Certified Incident Handler (E|CIH), Incident Handling & Response Professional (IHRP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Network Forensic Analyst, Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) or equivalent digital forensics / incident response achieved certification;
- Familiarity with enterprise risk management and how cyber threats and vulnerabilities integrate into ERM efforts;
- Expertise of security concepts and best practices related to incident management, threat and vulnerability management;
- Travel to assigned client locations would be required up to 50% of the working time;
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in Romanian and English languages, problem-solving and analytical skills.