Our client, a leading global supplier of technology for industries working with soft flexible materials, is a fast-growing company. We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to join the client’s team and be the CEO’s right hand. With your experience and talents, you’ll develop and lead a team of high-performing professionals to be efficient, productive, and effective. The ideal candidate has extensive experience, having worked their way up to an executive role. We have our eye open for a COO who has strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from an agile point of view.
Company’s Head Quarter: Romania, Iasi
Objectives of this role:
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving an organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring levels.
- Translate the strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing an organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture that ensures team members can thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention.
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement.
- Design and implement actionable business strategies, plans and procedures that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Directly oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR, etc.).
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key stakeholders.
Skills and qualifications
- Five or more years of experience in executive leadership positions.
- Understanding of business functions such as Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning.
- Working knowledge of performance/ operation metrics.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills (B2 upwards).
- PC Skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook are a must.