Our client is one of the world’s leading IT service providers, with a business that spans five continents and serves 425 clients globally. In Romania, they are engaged in cutting-edge projects for industries such as Digital Enterprise, Finance and Automotive.
- 3+ years of experience in business & system analysis on projects and regular changes;
- Advanced skills in one SQL flavor (T-SQL/ PL-SQL/ DB2 SQL);
- Previous experience with implementations of data management solutions (data warehouse, reporting systems);
- Are familiar with data warehouse, data integration and BI technologies;
- Are familiar with data modelling tools (PowerDesigner preferred);
- Previous experience within the financial services sector;
- Have good presentation skills;
- Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility;
- Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress;
- Fluent in English.
- Interact with business lines to clarify business requirements;
- Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions/recommendations;
- Analyze impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment;
- Provide effort estimates for the analysis work;
- Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications;
- Participate in the solution design, support development and testing;
- Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
- Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization;
- Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RfPs);
- Document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process.
To get a better idea of the project you could be a part of, start a discussion with our EDUROM Recruitment consultant: