- Location: Array
- Status: Open
- Level: Senior
Work fully remote or onsite, in Bucharest.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identifying sales prospects and leads, pitching and selling services, as well as maintaining good relationships with customers;
- Identifying trends ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Designing presentations and tailored offers to the needs of the targeted clients;
- Participating in the negotiation of contracts;
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities;
- Maintaining the relationship with the top international clients;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest information on CRM programs, including preparing weekly and monthly reports;
- Market analysis in terms of competitors;
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate their needs;
- Achieving the objectives of quarterly and annual sales.
The requirements for the role are:
- Min 3+ years of experience in IT service sales;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- High level of motivation for sales and ability to meet sales goals;
- Great presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical skills to understand the challenges and problems that customers face so they can identify opportunities for a sale;
- Highly customer oriented with great ability to establish and maintain relationships;
- Highly organized, capable to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while being able to prioritize tasks appropriately/as needed;
- Identify improvements for products and services by staying updated with technology trends, market activity, and competitors.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you:
Explore more jobs
Global executive management role in a team filled with innovators, passionate abo...
Be the leader of a Product Line and ensure that delivery goals & objectives a...
Challenging management role in Human Resources, Recruitment, in a multinational c...
Work closely with the product management and tribe leadership to define objective...
Guide people in their career path whilst define ways of working in the teams that...
As an Engineering Manager (Professional Services) you will be mainly focusing on ...