Job Category: Executive
Work fully remote or onsite, in Bucharest.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Identifying sales prospects and leads, pitching and selling services, as well as maintaining good relationships with customers;
- Identifying trends ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements;
- Designing presentations and tailored offers to the needs of the targeted clients;
- Participating in the negotiation of contracts;
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities;
- Maintaining the relationship with the top international clients;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest information on CRM programs, including preparing weekly and monthly reports;
- Market analysis in terms of competitors;
- Visiting potential clients to evaluate their needs;
- Achieving the objectives of quarterly and annual sales.
The requirements for the role are:
- Min 3+ years of experience in IT service sales;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- High level of motivation for sales and ability to meet sales goals;
- Great presentation and negotiation skills;
- Good analytical skills to understand the challenges and problems that customers face so they can identify opportunities for a sale;
- Highly customer-oriented with great ability to establish and maintain relationships;
- Highly organized, capable to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while being able to prioritize tasks appropriately/as needed;
- Identify improvements for products and services by staying updated with technology trends, market activity, and competitors.