Job Category: IT
Type: Full Time
Location: Bucharest Remote
Requirements: banking Business analyst Financial
You will be part of an Excellence Centre in Technology for a company with a presence in more than 50 countries across the globe.
What you will do:
- Define business, process, usability, and data requirements in partnership and collaboration with the users;
- Complete and elaborate functional design in accordance with the defined principles, blueprints, standards, patterns, etc.;
- Review business-facing documentation (e.g. user manuals, solution briefs, functional summaries);
- Work with engineers to prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve reported bugs/issues/CRs (change requests) on applications;
- Develop hypotheses to explain why usability, process, functional, and data issues have occurred or are likely to occur.
We expect you to have:
- Fluent in English (written/verbal);
- Experience in IT change projects and varying project / programme environments (waterfall, scrum/agile, etc.);
- Experience in a financial domain (capital markets, transaction banking, wealth management) and/or related support functions;
- Highly organised with the ability to commit and prioritise work duties and tasks
- Deep knowledge of MS Office products.