We are looking for proactive team players who would like to work in the Fintech sector with like-minded individuals that want to develop robust and scalable applications for the growing market.
What will you do?
- Building future testing capability for ongoing BAU delivery and drive quality improvements across multiple agile teams;
- You will be working on the QA Team who caters to the product, platform and business needs of a number of Agile Release Trains;
- Full E2E testing of the full lifecycle and reporting whilst interacting with many payment modules/interfaces as part of delivery;
- You will be actively contributing to process improvement initiatives and enhancements to current procedures including recommending quality improvements.
What will you need?
- Proven track record of E2E systems integration testing across multiple team and application boundaries, including 3rd parties and vendors;
- Experience on testing against modern cloud based platforms and containerised applications;
- Backend testing experience for databases with a sound understanding of data structures;
- Experience with Kafka / Hadoop (Spark);
- Experience of test automation using Selenium Web Driver (with Java);
- Practical experience of agile testing methodologies – BDD, TDD etc;
- Understanding of Unix/Linux/Windows Operating Systems and Oracle Databases.
We also welcome applications from individuals who have expertise in manual testing but aspire to transition to automation testing.