Consider this opportunity if you find yourself looking for challenging projects in defense, cyber intelligence & homeland security; for the chance to be part of a company operating globally but at the same time experiencing a “family-like” culture; for new technologies, and modern development practices.
What will you do:
- Establish from scratch the backend foundations of an R&D project based on Java.
The requirements for the role are:
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in software development;
- Java, Spring (Boot), REST APIs experience of at least 3 years;
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code;
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment;
- Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with NoSQL DB, ElastichSearch;
- Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with Docker, Kubernetes.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with BigData, Spark, or other;
- Knowledge and understanding of End-2-End systems including, Git, Jenkins, DevOps;
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud systems like AWS;
- Advantage – Background in Machine Learning, NLP, or related field;
- Advantage – Deep understanding of the Cyber Security domain;
- Advantage – Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering.