Before the holidays come, why not give yourself or your colleagues a learning gift?
We have three Open Trainings in December, from the Situational Leadership® Curriculum, each with the potential to help you and your organization in your development plans.
Situational Leadership® is the most successful and widely adopted leadership model available, being deployed in over 70% of the Fortune 500 companies, with more than 14 million managers trained worldwide.
1. Leading With Emotional Intelligence
Date: December, 9-10 and December, 16-17 (two different groups)
Leading With Emotional Intelligence provides an introduction to the concepts of Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Emotional Quotient (EQ). By utilizing the EQ-i 2.0 self-assessment, participants gain an in-depth understanding of the influence that emotions have on actions and behaviors. By harnessing the power of Emotional Intelligence, leaders can apply these attributes to motivate and engage their teams, strengthen cooperation and increase performance. Unlike Intelligence Quotient (IQ) which remains static, levels of Emotional Intelligence (EI), or Emotional Quotient (EQ), are elastic and can be developed and enhanced.
Experience the benefits of Leading With Emotional Intelligence:
- Interpret and understand specific areas of strength and opportunities for development;
- Cultivate self-awareness as well as an awareness of how specific emotions affect others;
- Develop a targeted action plan to enhance Emotional Intelligence and measure the impact of specific behavior change;
- Harness the social and emotional potential of your team to improve communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Situational Leadership®: Building Leaders
Date: December, 12-13
Situational Leadership® : Building Leaders introduces participants to the Situational Leadership® Model and equips leaders with the necessary tools to skillfully navigate the demands of an increasingly diverse workforce and evolving global marketplace. Widely adaptable to any circumstance, Situational Leadership® prepares leaders to meet the moment-to-moment challenges pervasive in today’s work environments.
- Prepare leaders to effectively deal with any situation, opportunity or challenge;
- Teach leaders the skills needed to determine Performance Readiness® among team members;
- Provide leaders with an actionoriented framework to immediately increase the quantity and quality of performance conversations;
- Enhance the work environment with improved performance and teamwork.
3. Leading with DiSC®
Date: December, 19
Leading With DiSC® integrates the application of the Everything DiSC®Management Behavior Model with the Situational Leadership® approach, providing a learning experience that enables participants to enhance the impact of their communications and their ability to influence others. The combination of these two models enables participants to leverage their awareness of an individual’s DiSC® style to further refine their assessment of Performance Readiness® and match leadership style behaviors. Successful managers realize that not all employees are the same; therefore, they must respond to the unique behavioral cues, communication preferences and priorities that drive an individual’s performance level.
Experience the benefits of Leading With DiSC®:
- Foster communication and the use of a common, objective language to influence behavior
- Build more cohesive and productive teams by maximizing the strengths of individual members
- Gain insight into personal management style tendencies by exploring the results of the Everything DiSC®Management Profile assessment by John Wiley & Sons
- Enhance leadership skills with targeted, immediately applicable coaching strategies that blend the synergistic principles of the Situational Leadership®Model and DiSC®management styles
You can see the full Situational Leadership® curriculum, from The Center of Leadership Studies, here: https://situational.com/solutions/curriculum/
To participate or to find out more details, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0232 242 811.
The Center for Leadership Studies is the global home of Situational Leadership® and has been named on the Top 20 Leadership Training Companies List by Training Industry Inc. for the last 4 years: https://www.situational.com/training-industrys-2019-top-20-leadership-training-companies-list/
Edurom is building Situational Leaders in Romania since 2011, as an authorized Global Affiliate of The Center for Leadership Studies. Edurom professionals enable results by working with leaders, teams and individuals. Our clients are well-known national or international businesses, as well as companies that are newcomers to the Romanian business market.