Your primary responsibilities will be:
• Define, implement and maintain automation strategies that enable the team to identify opportunities;
• Perform more thorough regression testing of existing functionality, earlier in the release cycle;
• Develop and apply automated test frameworks and tools to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and maintainability;
• Utilize and improve system test automation hardware architecture jointly with Software Architects;
• Develop and maintain system test automation software architecture;
• Develop testing team through education and mentorship;
• Perform code reviews for the test automation code.
Your secondary responsibilities include:
• Develop best practices for system test automation;
• Participate in testing during sprints as a validation specialist;
• Develop test cases and executes them;
• Report found issues;
• Produce documentation plans, specifications, results, reports as required by the QMS;
• Develop strategic automation frameworks and work with teams to implement those for web and mobile application UI testing, REST API and Openshift docker container environment;
• Travel as necessary;
• Other responsibilities will be assigned as required.
The requirements for the role are:
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in engineering, information systems, business or Computer Science;
• 4 years of experience in assessing manual test coverage, developing software and/or performing test automation, writing test scripts and automated test cases for Web and Mobile applications using Continuous Integration;
• 3 years of experience in developing strategies regarding testing efforts, writing test approaches, planning and coordinating the creation of automated tests;
• 3 years of experience with RobotFramework or similar test automation frameworks;
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Agile development and SDLC and concepts;
• Proven experience with delivering high-quality software products within a full development lifecycle;
• Experience with and understand Object Oriented concepts and programming languages such as Java, XML, C++ or C#;
• Good scripting skills in at least one of the following languages: Perl, Python, Shell;
• Strong XML and web application technology experience;
• Experience with one or more of the following: JUnit, Selenium RC, Webdriver, TestNG, Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, JMeter, LoadRunner, QTP, WinRunner, SilkTest;
• Strong knowledge of OpenShift Container Platform and REST API test automation;
• Working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches;
• Be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you.
Give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.