The company is the global leader in e-Invoicing and Purchase-to-Pay solutions with more than 1 mil. users in over 60 countries.
• First line support for complex incidents and requests
• Technical problem solving
• Replicate and investigate customer issues
• Providing guidance to customers regarding our software products via e-mail
• Classification and resolution of support requests via own help-desk ticketing system
• Evaluation and prioritization of support inquiries
• Contribution to the improvement of internal processes and routines
• Fluent in German, both written and verbal
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Good know-how regarding Microsoft Windows, usage of common office PC applications and commonly used internet browsers
• You enjoy working with and for our customers
• Team player with customer service skills
• Ability to learn quickly and efficiently new products and tools
• Previous experience in support jobs constitutes an advantage
Job responsibilities require excellent problem solving skills.
• Attractive salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance;
• Team building events;
• Working with a great team in a welcoming office environment located in Palas;
• Significant development opportunities within the company.