Your responsibilities will be:
• Engage in the collection of relevant requirements from all technical documentation produced by the customer and internal partners (software/ hardware engineers/ Technical Project Lead);
• Identify and cover functional risks and gaps in the definition of requirements and future implementation of these and perform all steps according to the quality process in place;
• Fulfill safety-related tasks according to the internal Safety Management Procedures/ Methods;
• Involved and responsible for the definition of functional and non-functional system requirements for a product by performing analysis, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate the product to be developed;
• Review and get the agreement of all parties involved in the process (e.g. Client, external auditors, legislation, development team) for the system requirements;
• Support and synchronize with disciplines members in regards to requirements updates and open items bringing order, clarity and conciseness;
• Organize Requirements and complete specifications assignment according to set standards regarding style and terminology.
The requirements for the role are:
Would be a must:
• Sound knowledge of Electrical Engineering;
• Good knowledge of Embedded Systems (Relevant experience);
• Awareness of automotive architecture (Autosar) and Communication Standards (e.g. CAN/ LIN/ FlexRay/ Ethernet);
• Basic programming knowledge (C, C++, MATLAB/ Simulink knowledge);
• Technical English (German – is considered an advantage).
Would be a plus:
• Knowledge of DC-DC converters;
• Knowledge of LED technology;
• Process experience on Change-, Version- and Requirements Management;
• Tool know how for Change-, Version- and Requirements Management;
• Presentation, Project Management skills, flexibility in new contexts.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you: give us an email at email@example.com