Your responsibilities will be:
• Work within an Agile team (product managers, other developers, analysts, as well as end-user staff) to create compelling web sites and web service applications;
• Maintain and enhance existing web sites, applications, and components;
• Utilize and extend the library of development tools;
• Apply application development standards based on MSDN best practices with an emphasis on writing testable code;
• Experience in writing unit tests;
• Utilize established change control methodology to document code changes;
• Compose technical and user specification documentation to support application code design efforts;
• Research and evaluate new development technologies, and if appropriate implement;
• Act as a mentor and technical resource for other development team members by:
o participating in design discussions with developers;
o troubleshooting production development issues.
The requirements for the role are:
• University Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems is preferred;
• Minimum of 4-5 years experience of:
o Development in a multi-developer environment;
• Minimum of 4 years experience in:
o Microsoft development tools (Visual ) Studio.NET;
o Developing user interfaces in using HTML and CSS, Razor Engine ASP.NET;
o Creating, handling, and maintaining web graphics for application design;
o Developing and implementing Web API REST services and JSON;
o Developing and implementing SOAP based web services and XML.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you.
Give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.