Your responsibilities will be:
• Participate in different apps development, using the latest technologies;
• Be part of cross-functional agile teams;
• Be in charge of developing new projects and improving the existing ones, based on high development standards;
• Use and contribute to code quality standards practices;
• Contribute with technical input;
• Write JUnit and integration tests;
• Manage and contribute to the development of CI and CD pipelines.
The requirements for the role are:
• You are a passionate Java developer, and you have proved it in an anterior experience;
• You have a Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related;
• Experience with SQL, CSS, HTML, JUnit Testing;
• Spring & Hibernate frameworks experience is an advantage;
• You have OOP skills;
• You are familiar with working in Agile (Scrum) teams.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you.
Give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.