Skills & requirements for the role:
Writing high-quality software with an emphasis on automated testing;
• Building web-applications using ReactJS or other front-end frameworks;
• Exposure to GoLang / Java / Python as they strive to be polyglots;
• Developing services (HTTP or message-based) within a micro-service architecture;
• Knowledge of No-SQL/SQL data sources, e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Dynamo, Redis, MySQL;
• Experience with AWS or similar cloud platform;
• Understanding and contributing to the overall platform architecture.
Why this opportunity?
• The technology stack of our client is best in class, and is the key reason why their developers enjoy working there;
• They value a healthy work-life balance and a progressive policy for remote working;
• A strong emphasis on learning and professional development, regular ‘hack days’ and working alongside talented engineers.
Let’s talk more about this role or others suited for you: give us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.